ATCO I-Tek is an end-to-end IT service provider specializing in customer care and billing, managed technology infrastructure services and application services. With two world-class data centres, expertise in over 900 applications, and a team of over 770 experienced professionals, we focus on helping clients meet their critical business and IT needs.
The heart of ATCO I-Tek’s growth and success is our people. Our people are experts in their respective fields who bring a mix of skills and experience, but also share one common goal: to provide people, processes and technology solutions to meet the business needs of our clients.
With competitive pay, comprehensive and flexible benefits, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a supportive and fun work environment, you can make the most of your life at work and away from the office.Just imagine what a career at ATCO I-Tek can do for you. From Business Analysts to Project Managers, there is an opportunity for you to grow with us.
Our flexible benefits program allows you to customize your benefits to best meet your needs. Each year you have the option to review and change your benefits choices. Benefits are available to qualifying permanent full and part-time ATCO I-Tek employees and their eligible dependents upon hire.All employees start with immediate core coverage - basic life insurance, company-paid short-term disability coverage, and employee-paid long-term disability coverage.You are also entitled to company-paid ‘flex dollars’ to spend on benefit choices. After allocating ‘flex dollars’ for health and dental benefits, you may choose options such as:
Coordination of Benefits Many people have coverage under more than one benefit plan – for example, their own plan plus their spouse’s plan or a plan offered through a professional association. If this is your situation, you can use both plans when claiming expenses, to cover more of your costs. Voluntary benefits programsAll permanent employees also have the option to participate in the following programs:
- Health Spending Account
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Optional Accident insurance
- Optional employee and dependent life insurance
- Group RRSP contributions
- Offsetting your required pension plan contribution
Vacation and Flex Days
- Employee and Family Assistance Program, which offers you and your dependents free, confidential counseling and advice
- Home and Auto Group Insurance Program
- Eligibility to participate in payroll deduction RRSP program
- Eligibility to participate in the Employee Share Purchase Plan
Pension PlanATCO’s Defined Contribution Pension Plan provides you with an opportunity to accumulate funds for your retirement. All permanent employees are automatically enrolled in the plan upon hire. Both you and the company make contributions to the plan based on a percentage of your base salary. You get to decide how the contributions are invested from a range of investment options. You remain a member of the plan as long as you are employed by the ATCO Group of Companies.
- All employees are entitled to 15 paid vacation days in the first year of employment, pro-rated based on start date
- Permanent, out-of-scope employees are entitled to 5 ‘Flex’ days per year, pro-rated based on start date
- All permanent, full-time employees receive 12 paid statutory holidays per year
Service Recognition Awards
Recognizing employees for their loyal and dedicated service is very important to ATCO I-Tek. Our Service Recognition Program includes:
Special OffersThere are many advantages of working with ATCO, some of which we like to call ‘ATCO Perks.’ The following outlines some of the special offers available to ATCO employees:
- Yearly service recognition at the team level with events that encourage people to take the time to reflect on their achievements over the year
- Every five-year milestone, employees choose from selected milestone service award gifts
- Distinctive awards banquets that honour employees for their significant service milestones
- Save on annual and multi-admission passes with the City of Edmonton Corporate Wellness Program
- Save on single tickets for regular season performances at the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra (subject to availability)
- Telus Mobility offers special pricing on wireless voice and data plans for all ATCO employees in Canada
- Shop and save on Dell computers and equipment with the Dell Employee Purchase Program
- Get Symantec AntiVirus Software for your personal use at home at no cost
- Purchase or lease a new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or FIAT vehicle at a preferred price with the Chrysler Preferred Customer Program
Become a member of the ATCO I-Tek Social Club and enjoy exclusive member-only privileges including:
Employee Referral Program ATCO I-Tek is always looking for more great people! For each successful referral, employees are eligible to receive a $1,000 incentive (some restrictions apply).
- Fun activities at work
- Prize draws and raffles
- Special pricing on tickets and after-hours parties and events
Build your career with ATCO I-Tek and join our commitment to developing meaningful partnerships with non-profit organizations and giving time and expertise, as well as financial support to help create healthy, vibrant communities throughout Alberta.
In addition to corporate initiatives, ATCO I-Tek also supports its employees through the ATCO EPIC (Employees Participating in Communities) program. One of ATCO EPIC's most unique features is the opportunity for employees to make pledges to the charities of their choice with ATCO matching all donations to registered human health and wellness charities dollar for dollar. ATCO also covers all administration fees, meaning 100% of money raised goes to charity.
Time to Give
Beyond supporting the annual ATCO EPIC fundraising campaigns, ATCO EPIC Time to Give was created to recognize the contributions of ATCO employees who volunteer their time and talents to organizations that make our communities a better place to work and live. Every year employees volunteering 50 hours or more are eligible to apply for a $150 donation to a registered charity of their choice.
Partners for Life
ATCO I-Tek keeps blood donations close to the heart. Since 2010, our employees have proudly rolled up their sleeves to participate in Partners for Life. It is a nationwide program designed for corporate and community organizations interested in sharing their health and vitality with others through blood donations. When a company joins, they make a blood donation pledge for the year and work closely with Canadian Blood Services to reach their goal. Complimentary LRT passes are provided to ATCO I-Tek employees who wish to make donations over the lunch hour.
Computers for Schools
ATCO I-Tek is pleased to support Computers for Schools, an organization which refurbishes computers and related equipment donated by governments and businesses. These computers are distributed across Canada to schools, libraries and registered not-for-profit learning organizations, facilitating computer use for students to connect and learn in a whole new way.
We value the talent our employees bring to ATCO I-Tek and strongly support our team’s desire to learn, develop and grow throughout their careers. Our professional development programs include:
- Education assistance for tuition, entrance fees and required textbooks when employees seek further education to grow their careers
- Project Management training and the opportunity to become certified through the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Leadership Development through customized programs
- Educational Bursary program for children of ATCO employees pursuing a post-secondary education
ATCO I-Tek is a part of the ATCO Group of Companies. When you join the ATCO team, you'll work for an Alberta-based company with more than 60 years of true entrepreneurial spirit behind it – a company that has grown with operations worldwide.
With ATCO you will grow your career alongside a team of more than 9,400 people committed to operational excellence, healthy and safe work environments and the communities where we work and live. You’ll be rewarded with diverse opportunities and competitive benefits, while working with great people.
More information can be found at www.atco.com
Great jobs! Great people! Great Places!
Alberta offers an excellent public education system, first-class publicly funded health care and other social services, a comfortable standard of living, beautiful scenery and welcoming people.
The cities in Alberta are great places to work and raise a family. Plus, Albertans are never more than a few hours away from gorgeous national and provincial parks! ATCO I-Tek’s primary offices are located in the downtown core of both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta’s two major cities.
For more information on living and working in Edmonton, visit www.edmonton.com/moving-to-edmonton.aspx
For more information on living and working in Calgary, visit www.liveincalgary.com
We’re here to help!
At ATCO I-Tek, we believe in hiring the best talent to meet our business needs, and sometimes that means bringing employees to us. Our goal is to help employees make their move as easy as possible by supporting them through the relocation process. In accordance with the Canada Revenue Agency Employers’ Guide to Taxable Benefits and Allowances, we will provide employees with a relocation allowance to cover the cost of eligible expenses associated with house-hunting and moving trips, including the cost of travel (airfare/vehicle mileage), meals, lodging and moving of household effects.
Aditi, Senior Business Analyst
“A day at ATCO I-Tek is never boring! I love helping clients find solutions, while maintaining the integrity of our business system as a whole. I have the opportunity to work on many different projects and complete tasks at all levels throughout the project lifecycle.”
As a Senior Business Analyst, Aditi uses her broad skill set to help enhance current business systems for clients and integrate new systems with old ones. She enjoys seeing the full end-to-end process and how her decisions affect each step of the process as a whole.
What Aditi enjoys most about working at ATCO I-Tek:
- Having knowledgeable coworkers who are willing to collaborate and share their expertise
- The work-life balance that ATCO I-Tek provides
- Being able to provide input throughout different levels of the organization
“Everyone here is so eager to help and share their knowledge, which allows me to continue to grow professionally.”
Start your career with us today! Click here to view our current opportunities.